Monday 9 January 2012

Sketching Challenge

We are doing a Sketch a Day Challenge on Painting Friends Forum.
I'm not sure how long we will all last, but fingers crossed we
can continue for quite awhile. It should improve our drawing
and observational skills.

On day one I painted some of my sketchbook pages with a watercolour
wash. I thought it might get rid of the fear of blank white paper!!!
Even so I tried my first sketch on a spare piece of paper before
starting in my new sketchbook:-) So here are the first sketches.



I have replaced some of my photographs posted last month with new,
brighter ones. There are a few more I need to do at a later date. Hope
they look better.

2 comments:

  1. the new photos look much brighter, Tricia - and I love these poppy heads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Pat,I think they look better!!!And thanks too!

    ReplyDelete